It’s lovely to have you here my friend! Im guessing you’re here because you are on a Spiritual quest or searching for a little encouragement on your journey of faith.
Maybe you have noticed that you have a spiritual yearning & hunger lately, did you know that this is part of who we are as human beings!
For the Scriptures tell us;
“He [the Creator of the universe] has planted eternity in the hearts & minds of all mankind, a divinely implanted sense of purpose which nothing under the sun but God alone can satisfy…”
Ecclesiastes 3:11 Refer 2
I have found this to be true, the love & strength I have found in my personal relationship with God, through His Son, Jesus Christ enabled me to face the sudden deaths of my daughter Candy & my son Benjamin.
With a supernatural peace that passes all understanding, that can only come from God alone. Through this I found the courage & serenity to walk alongside my late husband in his battle with brain cancer & in my ensuing widowhood.
You may be interested in reading a very unique personal experience that I had which happened after the death of my son Benjamin shared Here.
Grab your favorite beverage, a delicious treat & join me in one of the following by tapping on the colored text…
- Mending brokenness – process of Healing
- I know the plans I have for you… – God’s timing for relationships
- Tea & Tigers in the Highlands of Malaysia… – God’s preparation & comfort in tragedy
- Only one earth life… – the spiritual legacy we leave behind
- Contemplative – Prayer & meditation
- Freedom of Gratitude! – Gratitude rewires our spirit
- A Sobering Question! – Your words are powerful!
- My story – the decisive moment of choice.
You’re most welcome to join me for a cuppa anytime my friend here at HOME.
Until next time,
You’re most welcome to join me in The Reading Nook
© 2020 Jennifer M. Ross, teawithjennifer.blog, Photo by Pixabay on Pexels.com