It’s lovely to have you here my friend…are you in need of a little encouragement on your journey of faith or maybe you have that yearning for more…
Having a spiritual yearning & hunger is part of who we are…The ancients tell us;
“He [the Creator of the universe] has planted eternity in the hearts & minds of all mankind, a divinely implanted sense of purpose which nothing under the sun but God alone can satisfy…”
Ecclesiastes 3:11 Refer 2
“…You will seek Me & find Me when you search for Me with all your heart & I will be found by you, declares the Lord…”
The above scripture is true, through the love & strength of the relationship I found with Jesus I was able to face the sudden deaths of my daughter Candy & my son Benjamin with His supernatural peace that passes all understanding. And walk with my late husband through his battle with brain cancer.
I also share a very unique experience that I had after the death of my son Benjamin in my book “I go to prepare a place for you” * a sneak peek can be read in Chapter Three.
Other reflections of faith that you may find encouraging & thought provoking are below…just click/tap on the colored text…
So grab your favorite beverage, a delicious treat & join me in…
- Tree of life… – Spiritual Nuturing.
- Seasons & generations…– Spiritual Legacy.
- Mending brokenness – Healing by process.
- Flourishing when all seems lost… – from the ashes of devastation spring abundant life.
- I know the plans I have for you… – God’s timing for relationships.
- Grace in the unexpected… – supernatural strength & enabling.
- Tea & Tigers in the Highlands of Malaysia… – God’s preparation & comfort in the face of tragedy.
- Leprosy community in Thailand… – learned humility.
- The gift of a Rose… – New life after loss & grief.
- Only one earth life…
- Layers of disappointment – how disappointment has hidden layers & what we can do about it.
- Peace amidst the chaos… – God’s comfort in the loss of a child & the trauma of abortion.
- Contemplative – Prayer & meditation.
- Freedom of Gratitude! – Gratitude rewires our spirits & hearts.
- A Sobering Question! – Your words…
- My story – the decisive moment of faith.
You’re most welcome to join me for a cuppa anytime my friend at HOME.
Until next time,
© teawithjennifer.blog * © Jennifer Ross 2017 All Rights Reserved. Photo on Pexels.com