It is so lovely to have you join me here, this section is for those who need a little encouragement on their journey of faith…
For we are all traveling this journey, whether we realize it or not…Having a spiritual yearning & hunger is part of who we are…The ancients tell us that;
“He [the Creator of the universe] has planted eternity in the hearts & minds of all mankind, a divinely implanted sense of purpose which nothing under the sun but God alone can satisfy…”
Ecclesiastes 3:11 Refer 2
“…You will seek Me & find Me when you search for Me with all your heart & I will be found by you, declares the Lord…”
I found this to be true in a special relationship…which you are welcome to read as shared in My story .
Through the love & strength found in this relationship I was able to face the devastating events of the deaths of two of my children, my daughter Candy & within 12 months of her passing, the death of my son Benjamin.
I also share a very unique experience that I had after the death of my son in my book “I go to prepare a place for you” * a preview can be read in Chapter Three.
Other reflections that you may find encouraging are listed below…by clicking on the colored text the door to that reflection will be opened…so grab your favorite beverage, a delicious treat & join me in…
- Tree of life… – Nuturing.
- Seasons & generations…– Spiritual Legacy.
- Mending brokenness – Healing.
- Flourishing when all seems lost…
- I know the plans I have for you… – God’s timing in relationships.
- Grace in the unexpected…
- Tea & Tigers in the Highlands of Malaysia… – God’s comfort in tragedy.
- Leprosy community in Thailand…
- The gift of a Rose… – New life after grief.
- Only one earth life…
- Layers of disappointment
- Peace amidst the chaos… – God’s comfort in the loss of a child & the trauma of abortion.
- Contemplative – Prayer & meditation.
You’re most welcome to join me for a cuppa anytime my friend, I have more that you can find at my HOME.
Until next time,
© teawithjennifer.blog All Rights Reserved. Photo on Pexels.com
* © 2017 Jennifer @ teawithjennifer.blog All Rights Reserved.