It’s lovely to have you here my friend…we all need a little encouragement on our journey of faith…
Having a spiritual yearning & hunger is part of who we are…The Scriptures tell us;
“He [the Creator of the universe] has planted eternity in the hearts & minds of all mankind, a divinely implanted sense of purpose which nothing under the sun but God alone can satisfy…”
Ecclesiastes 3:11 Refer 2
I have found this to be true, the love & strength I have found in my personal relationship with God, through His Son, Jesus Christ enabled me to face the sudden deaths of my daughter Candy & my son Benjamin.
With this supernatural peace that passes all understanding that only comes from God alone. I found the courage & serenity to walk alongside my late husband in his battle with brain cancer & in my ensuing widowhood after his death.
I share a very unique experience that hapoened after the death of my son Benjamin in my book, “I go to prepare a place for you” * a sneak preview can be read Here
Or grab your favorite beverage, a delicious treat & join me in one of the following by tapping on the colored text…
- Mending brokenness – process of Healing
- I know the plans I have for you… – God’s timing for relationships
- Tea & Tigers in the Highlands of Malaysia… – God’s preparation & comfort in tragedy
- Only one earth life… – the spiritual legacy we leave behind
- Contemplative – Prayer & meditation
- Freedom of Gratitude! – Gratitude rewires our spirit
- A Sobering Question! – Your words are powerful!
- My story – the decisive moment of choice.
You’re most welcome to join me for a cuppa anytime my friend here at HOME.
Until next time,
You’re most welcome to join me in The Reading Nook
© 2020 Jennifer M. Ross, teawithjennifer.blog
* © Jennifer M. Ross, 2017, All Rights Reserved. Photo on Pexels.com