Hi come on in, you’re most welcome! This section contains inspirational reflections that specifically share my experience as a mental health professional.
I have always counted it a privilege to work in this important but quite often misunderstood area of health care with those who are experiencing the impact of life’s traumatic events & difficulties upon their emotional wellbeing.
Just a little about my professional life, I am a qualified & registered (certified) clinical supervisor, counselor & behavioral therapist, with over three decades of experience, presently in early retirement/sabbatical due to Chronic Health conditions.
The following reflections are shared from my personal & professional life to encourage & bring awareness but not to replace seeking individualized professional help in your own locality.*
By clicking on the colored text below the door to that reflection will open…so grab a cup of your favorite hot beverage, a tasty treat & join me in…
- Our unique Capacity… – Our Perceptions.
- Feeling alone… – Loneliness, Toxic Relationships, Destructive Behavior, Courage & Wisdom.
- Challenging days…really! – How we handle life challenges, Mental Malaise & Depression.
- FOMO v JOMO – Anxiety, Depression, Gratitude Journals.
- Emotional processes… – Loss & Grief, Infant death & Stillbirth, Journaling.
- Body Beautiful – Anxiety, Body Dismorphic Disorder (BDD), Peer Pressure, Bullying, Parenting, Body Image, Insecurity.
- Emotional contagions! – Fear & Anxiety, Depression, Emotional Validation.
- Preventing Dementia for all ages…– Self care.
- Life after Trauma – Post traumatic stress, Grief & Loss.
- Concern, worry, anxiety…– Grief & Loss, Anxiety.
- Empathy v Narcissism… – Egotism, Egocentric Behavior, Narcissistic Behavior, Bullying, Self Image.
- Inner Narratives… – Self talk, negative v positive.
- Waiting in the meantime… – Psychology of waiting.
- Relationships – Relationship communication.
- Language of relationships…– communication & perception
- Retreat! Retreat! – Time out for mental health restoration.
- Mama Guilt… – Parenting.
- Freedom of Gratitude! – Psychology of Gratitude.
I so enjoy our time of tea & reflection together my friend, if you have read the above or are wanting to reflect upon other topics you will find a wide variety of choices HERE
Until next time,
© teawithjennifer.blog All Rights Reserved. Photo on Pexels.com
*Disclaimer: The author of this site does not proclaim to provide any type of individualized Mental Health Care for any individual through this site. This is to be done face to face in consultation with a mental health care professional in your own locality.