Hi come on in, you’re most welcome! This section contains inspirational reflections that specifically share my experience as a mental health care professional.
I have always counted it a privilege to work in this important but quite often misunderstood area of health care with those who are experiencing the impact of life’s traumatic events & difficulties upon their emotional wellbeing.
Just a little about my professional life, I am a qualified & registered (certified) clinical supervisor, counselor & behavioral therapist, with over three decades of experience, presently in early retirement due to Chronic Health conditions.
The following reflections are shared from my personal & professional life to encourage & bring awareness but not to replace seeking individualized professional help in your own locality.*
By clicking on the colored text below the door to that reflection will open…so grab a cup of your favorite hot beverage & a tasty treat to join me in…
- Our unique Capacity… – Perceptions.
- Feeling alone… – Loneliness, Toxic Relationships, Destructive Behavior, Courage & Wisdom.
- Challenging days…really! – How we handle life challenges, Mental Malaise & Depression.
- FOMO v JOMO – Anxiety, Depression, Gratitude Journals.
- Emotional processes… – Loss & Grief, Infant death & Stillbirth, Journaling.
- Body Beautiful – Anxiety, Body Dismorphic Disorder (BDD), Peer Pressure, Bullying, Parenting, Body Image, Insecurity.
- Emotional contagions! – Fear & Anxiety, Depression, Emotional Validation.
- Preventing Dementia for all ages…– Self – care.
- Life after Trauma – Post traumatic stress, Grief & Loss.
- Concern, worry, anxiety…– Grief & Loss, Anxiety.
- Empathy v Narcissism… – Egotism, Egocentric Behavior, Narcissistic Behavior, Bullying, Self Image.
- Inner Narratives… – Self talk, negative v positive.
- Waiting in the meantime… – Psychology of waiting.
- Relationships – Marriage relationship, communication.
- Retreat! Retreat! – Time out for mental health restoration.
- Mama Guilt… – Parenting.
I so enjoy our time of tea & reflection together my friend, if you have read the above or are wanting to reflect upon other topics you will find a wide variety of choices at HOME
Until next time,
© teawithjennifer.blog All Rights Reserved. Photo on Pexels.com
*Disclaimer: The author of this site does not proclaim to provide any type of individualized psychological advice or Mental Health Care for any individual. This needs to be done face to face in consultation with a mental health care professional in your own locality.