This section contains reflections that I’m sure will inspire, as I share many years of experience as a mental health care professional.
Just a little about my professional life, I have been a qualified & registered (certified) clinical supervisor, counselor & behavioral therapist for well over three decades, now retired.
The following are shared to encourage & bring awareness but not to replace professional mental health care in your own locality.*
By clicking on the colored text below the door to that post will open…so grab a cuppa, tasty treat & we’ll begin…
- Feeling alone… – what to do with Toxic Relationships
- The Green Eyed Monster – overcoming Anxiety & Depression
- Emotional processes… – being kind to yourself in Loss & Grief
- Inner Narratives… – how to overcome negative Self talk
- Waiting in the meantime… – knowing the Psychology of waiting helps.
- Relationships – how to improve Relationship communication.
- Language of relationships…– knowing the styles of communication between the sexes helps
- Mama Guilt… – Parenting in all its seasons.
- Freedom of Gratitude! – the benefits of Gratitude.
- How to live with Chronic Disease
- How to handle Toxic Emotions
I so enjoy our time of tea & reflection together my friend, if you would like to join me in other inspiring topics you will find a wide variety HERE
Until next time,
© 2021 Jennifer M. Ross, teawithjennifer.blog All Rights Reserved. Photo on Pexels.com
*Disclaimer: The author of this site does not claim to provide any type of individualized Mental Health Care for any individual through this site. This is to be done face to face in consultation with a registered (certified) mental health care professional in your own locality.