This section contains reflections that I’m sure will inspire, as I share my experience as a mental health care professional.
Just a little about my professional life, I am a qualified & registered (certified) clinical supervisor, counselor & behavioral therapist, with over three decades of clinical experience, presently on sabbatical.
The following reflections are shared to encourage & bring awareness but not replace professional health care in your own locality.*
By clicking on the colored text below the door to that reflection will open…so grab a cup of your favorite hot beverage, a tasty treat & join me in…
- Feeling alone… – Toxic Relationships
- The Green Eyed Monster – Anxiety & Depression
- Emotional processes… – Loss & Grief
- Inner Narratives… – Self talk
- Waiting in the meantime… – Psychology of waiting.
- Relationships – Relationship communication.
- Language of relationships…– communication of the sexes
- Mama Guilt… – Parenting.
- Freedom of Gratitude! – Psychology of Gratitude.
I so enjoy our time of tea & reflection together my friend, if you’re wanting to reflect upon other topics you will find a wide variety of choices HERE
Until next time,
© 2020 Jennifer M. Ross, teawithjennifer.blog All Rights Reserved. Photo on Pexels.com
*Disclaimer: The author of this site does not claim to provide any type of individualized Mental Health Care for any individual through this site. This is to be done face to face in consultation with a registered (certified) mental health care professional in your own locality.