Welcome! Are you seeking to live a far richer life in a season of chronic ill health my friend?
I understand that longing, as I also live with several autoimmune conditions.
However, during this season of my life I have found a new level of richness, joy & comfort as never before even in the midst of the daily pain & fatigue!
The following reflections share how I was able to come into that much deeper life experience!
So grab your favorite cuppa & join me in the following by tapping on the colored texts below…
- Hidden Treasures of Darkness revealed – How I found the joy in this season of chronic health conditions
- Focus… – strategies for Pain management
- Knowing your body’s capacity… – knowledge is power, learn how the body functions in chronic illness
- Listening… – Strategies to cope with the Mind Malaise (aka brain fog) & fatigue
- Challenging days…really! – How to cope when those discouraging days inevitably hit
- Sleep strategies…
- A Marathon? – how to cope emotionally in the long term with chronic illness
- Life after Trauma – How PTSD may be affecting us today
- Restore… – Self care strategies
- The unexpected emergency… – How to cope in chronic health issues in family emergencies
- Grace in the unexpected… – How to cope with low energy & high pain levels in a family emergency
- Blogging celebrations! – How to keep our minds positive while learning new things
- Concern, worry, anxiety… – being aware of how past traumas may still be impacting the present
- Inner Narratives… – Self awareness in what negative self talk can do!
- Waiting in the meantime… – Psychology of waiting
- Freedom of Gratitude! – Gratitude really does help in chronic disease!
- Oh, Happy Days! – Pain management strategies.
Until next time,
You’re also most welcome to join me in The Reading Nook
© 2020 Jennifer M. Ross, teawithjennifer.blog All Rights Reserved. Photo on Pexels.com