Welcome, this library of hope may be a source of encouragement for you my friend if you or someone you love is struggling with chronic health issues.
I live with several chronic autoimmune conditions myself, there are no cures for these conditions, although I live in hope. In the meantime, I refuse to allow these unwelcome tenants to steal my life away…
Yes, I won’t deny that these chronic conditions have dramatically impacted my life, as it once was but I have also found a new level of richness, joy & comfort in the midst of the daily pain & fatigue.
The following reflections share my journey & how I have utilized certain abundant life strategies in coming to a much deeper & richer life experience!
So grab your favorite cuppa & treat to join me in the following…click/tap on the colored text below where I’m waiting for our time together…
- Focus… – Pain management, Diversional therapy & good mental health tools.
- Knowing your body’s capacity… – how the body functions very differently in chronic illness.
- Listening… – Brain Malaise, Fibrofog & strategies to cope.
- Challenging days…really! – cycles of Fibromyalgia & strategies to help with the Grief that ensues.
- Sleep strategies… – sleep is so important for our wellbeing!
- A Marathon? – how to emotionally cope in the long, long days of chronic ill health.
- Life after Trauma – Subconscious memories of trauma & Grief.
- Restore… – Self care
- The unexpected emergency… – Coping with chronic health issues in family emergencies.
- Grace in the unexpected… – Energy & pain levels in emergencies.
- Blogging celebrations! – keeping our minds positive & learning new things for our brain & mental health
- Concern, worry, anxiety… – being aware of how the past still impacts present conditions & the legacy of Grief.
- Inner Narratives… – Self awareness.
- Ages & stages… – Seasons of our lives.
- Waiting in the meantime… – Psychology of waiting
- Freedom of Gratitude! – Gratitude really does help!
- Oh, Happy Days! – Pain management strategies.
I enjoy our times together dear friend, if you have joined me in each of the above, you are most welcome to join me in other times of reflection in HOME.
Until next time,
Jennifer is an author, discover more in The Book Nook
© 2020 Jennifer M. Ross, teawithjennifer.blog All Rights Reserved. Photo on Pexels.com