Trauma can come to us through many circumstances in life. The emotional pain from these traumatic events can be absolutely agonizing.
In fact we feel so emotionally fragile & distraught that we think we may break!
I understand! I truly do!
I too have experienced this agonizing pain.
I lost my daughter Candy & my son Benjamin within twelve months of each other. Then in 2002, I also lost my husband to brain cancer.
Having also experienced the emotional pain of divorce in the collapse of my first marriage. And I’m now living with chronic health conditions which brings its own emotional pain.
However, I’m not only surviving these traumas I’m thriving!
You may find my personal & professional experience inspirational. So, grab yourself a hot cuppa, get comfy & join me in the following by tapping on the colored text…
- Emotional processes… – The process of grieving the death of a child
- How we deal with negative emotions…– healing from bitterness
- Home sweet home – Dealing with a Terminal Cancer diagnosis.
- Life after Trauma – How to deal with the legacy of grief
- Layers of disappointment – Processing trauma
- Restore… – Self care during seasons of brokenness
- Mending brokenness – Process of healing.
- Faith, Hope & Love – Reflections of Faith.
You’re most welcome to join me in a cuppa anytime my dear friend at my HOME page.
You’re most welcome to join me in The Reading Nook
© 2020 Jennifer M. Ross, teawithjennifer.blog All Rights Reserved. Photo on Pexels.com