Welcome my friend! This section is to impart a greater understanding in the process of healing from trauma, brokenness & grief through a personal & professional perspective.
Trauma can come to us through many circumstances in life;
- Through the diagnosis of a terminal illness.
- The death of a loved one.
- The birth & ongoing care of a special needs child.
- The loss of long term relationships.
- Financial collapse.
- Natural disasters
- Career loss
- Chronic health conditions.
What ever the cause, we find ourselves grieving with that lingering feeling of brokenness…
This emotional pain can be very raw, in fact so raw we feel extremely fragile, distraught & crushed.
I get it!
I too have experienced this agonizing pain. I have lost two children, my daughter Candy & my son Benjamin within twelve months of each other & then my dear husband to brain cancer.
Having also experienced the emotional pain of divorce in my first marriage & living with the continuing legacy that leaves behind. Presently, I live with Chronic Health conditions which has its own process of grief.
You may find both my personal & professional experience as a Mental Health care practitioner informative, inspirational & comforting.
Please grab yourself a hot cuppa, get comfy & join me in the following reflections…
- Emotional processes… – The process of grieving in infant death, stillbirth & miscarriage.
- How we deal with negative emotions…– loss, healing from bitterness.
- Tea & Tigers in the Highlands of Malaysia… – Preparation for things to come.
- Home sweet home – Terminal Cancer diagnosis, death of a spouse.
- The gift of a Rose… – Hope when trauma is triggered.
- Life after Trauma – The legacy of grief & how to deal with it.
- Emotional Self Care – Reflections on Hope associated with mental health.
- Living Abundantly in hard places – Some Reflections on Hope in the brokenness associated with chronic health conditions.
- Layers of disappointment – Underlying process of trauma in the long term.
- Peace amidst the chaos… – The ongoing grief associated with the diagnosis of severe birth defects of your child in utero & the legacy of Abortion.
- Restore… – Restoration & self care during seasons of brokenness.
- Challenging days…really! – chronic health in everyday situations & what we can do.
- Feeling alone… – Sadness of loneliness & strategies to overcome.
- Mending brokenness – Process of healing.
- Faith, Hope & Love – Reflections on Faith.
You’re most welcome to join me in a cuppa anytime my dear friend at my HOME page.
Jennifer is an author, discover more in The Book Nook
© 2020 Jennifer M. Ross, teawithjennifer.blog All Rights Reserved. Photo on Pexels.com