Trauma can come to us through many circumstances in life. The emotional pain from these traumatic events can be absolutely agonizing.
In fact we feel so emotionally fragile & distraught that we think we may physically & emotionally break!
I understand! I truly do!
I too have experienced this agonizing pain.
I lost my daughter Candy & my son Benjamin within twelve months of each other. Then I also lost my late husband to brain cancer.
Having already experienced the emotional pain of divorce in the collapse of my first marriage. And I’m now living with chronic health conditions which brings its own emotional pain.
However, I’m not only surviving I’m living life abundantly!
My personal & professional experience may inspire you to do the same. So, grab yourself a hot cuppa, get comfy & join me in the following by tapping on the colored texts below…
- Emotional processes… – how to process grief
- How we deal with negative emotions…– healing is a choice
- Home sweet home – Dealing with a Terminal Cancer diagnosis.
- Life after Trauma – dealing with the legacy grief leaves behind
- Layers of disappointment – How to Process trauma
- Restore… – Self care
- Mending brokenness – allowing the Process of healing to take place.
You’re most welcome to join me in a cuppa anytime my dear friend at my HOME page.
Join me now in The Reading Nook
© 2020 Jennifer M. Ross, teawithjennifer.blog All Rights Reserved. Photos by Nathan Cowley & Jill Wellington on Pexels.com