Welcome dear friend, I thought this library of reflections may be a source of encouragement for those of you who are struggling with chronic health issues.
I live with several chronic autoimmune conditions myself, there are no cures for these conditions although I live in hope. In the meantime, I refuse to allow these unwelcome tenants to steel my life away…
Yes, I won’t deny that these chronic conditions have dramatically impacted my life, as it once was, but I have also found a new level of richness & joy to my life in the midst of the daily chronic pain & fatigue.
In the following reflections I share my journey & how I have utilized certain abundant life strategies to come to a much deeper & richer life experience!
So grab a cup of your favorite beverage, a treat of deliciousness & join me in one or all of the following…By clicking on the colored text it will open the door to our time together…
- Focus… – Pain management, Diversional therapy & mental health.
- Knowing your body’s capacity… – how the body functions differently in chronic illness.
- Listening… – Brain Malaise, Fibrofog & strategies to cope with it.
- Challenging days…really! – cycles of Fibromyalgia & strategies to help.
- Sleep strategies…
- A Marathon? – how to emotionally cope in the long, long days of chronic ill health.
- Life after Trauma – Subconscious memory of trauma.
- Restore… – Self care
- The unexpected emergency… – Coping with chronic health issues in family emergencies.
- Grace in the unexpected… – Energy & pain levels in emergencies.
- Blogging celebrations! – keeping our minds positive & learning new things for our brains & mental health
- Concern, worry, anxiety… – being aware of how the past still impacts present conditions.
- Inner Narratives… – Self awareness.
- Ages & stages… – Seasons of our lives.
- Waiting in the meantime… – Psychology of waiting
I enjoy our times of reflection over a cuppa together dear friend, I look forward to it, if you have joined me in each of the above, you are most welcome to join me in other times of reflection at HOME.
Until next time,
© teawithjennifer.blog All Rights Reserved. Photo on Pexels.com