Welcome, this library may be a source of encouragement for those who are struggling with chronic health issues.
I live with several chronic autoimmune conditions myself, there are no cures for these conditions, although I live in hope. In the meantime, I refuse to allow these unwelcome tenants to steal my life…
Yes, I won’t deny that these chronic conditions have dramatically impacted my life, as it once was but I have also found a new level of richness & joy in the midst of the daily pain & fatigue.
The following reflections share my journey & how I have utilized certain abundant life strategies to come to a much deeper & richer life experience!
So grab your favorite cuppa & treat to join me in the following…click/tap on the colored text below where I’m waiting for our time together…
- Focus… – Pain management, Diversional therapy & mental health.
- Knowing your body’s capacity… – how the body functions very differently in chronic illness.
- Listening… – Brain Malaise, Fibrofog & strategies to cope with it.
- Challenging days…really! – cycles of Fibromyalgia & strategies to help the Grief.
- Sleep strategies…
- A Marathon? – how to emotionally cope in the long, long days of chronic ill health.
- Life after Trauma – Subconscious memories of trauma & Grief.
- Restore… – Self care
- The unexpected emergency… – Coping with chronic health issues in family emergencies.
- Grace in the unexpected… – Energy & pain levels in emergencies.
- Blogging celebrations! – keeping our minds positive & learning new things for our brain & mental health
- Concern, worry, anxiety… – being aware of how the past still impacts present conditions & the legacy of Grief.
- Inner Narratives… – Self awareness.
- Ages & stages… – Seasons of our lives.
- Waiting in the meantime… – Psychology of waiting
- Freedom of Gratitude! – Gratitude really does help!
I enjoy our times together dear friend, if you have joined me in each of the above, you are most welcome to join me in reflections at HOME.
Until next time,
© teawithjennifer.blog All Rights Reserved. Photo on Pexels.com